Christmas in Olde Pendleton
presented by Pendleton Historic Foundation
Nothing says Christmas like a warm and lavishly decorated home in its entire holiday decor! Join us for Pendleton Historic Foundation’s Christmas Historic Home Tour Dec. 9 & 10!
Your ticket includes a tour of the following properties in
- Sitton House – 132 S. Mechanic St.
- Poe House – 203 N. Elm St.
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church – 328 E. Queen St.
- Kings Chapel Church – 135 Vance St. at the end of Broad St.
- Woodburn Plantation – 100 History Lane
- Meehan Farmhouse at The Falls of Meehan -120 Crooked Cedar Way–Friday Candlelight Tour Only
All properties will be beautifully decorated for the season. What makes the Christmas tours unique? It is the people who inhabit these dwellings. Each has an appreciation for the history that has influenced their properties.
Friday, December 9th 6 – 9 p.m. Tour Times plus an After Party 8-10 p.m.
Enjoy a preview Candlelight tour of all the properties with a festive party afterwards at the Meehan Farm historic home at the Falls at Meehan.
Tickets are $35 per person.
Saturday, December 10th 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tour all properties except the Meehan Farmhouse.
Tickets are $25 per person.
Tickets will be mailed by December 1st, 2016. Tickets ordered after this date can be picked up at the will call location at the Sitton House 132 S. Mechanic St.